Jackie ChanI

Kong-sang Chan

22 087 ocen gry aktorskiej
powrót do forum osoby Jackie Chan

Skiptrace nowy film, który prawie na pewno powstanie i Karate Kid 2

O tym pierwszym Jackie powiedział:
"The aforementioned Skiptrace is a pet project of Chan's that's finally coming to screens thanks to new director Sam Fell, who you probably recognise from his work helming feature-length animations Paranorman and Flushed Away (he talked to us about the former here). Not your usual action director, perhaps, but Skiptrace isn't your usual action film, seeing Chan buddy up with a new partner (who hasn't yet been cast) as they go around East Asia prodding buttock.
"This is a script I’ve been developing for 20 years," says Chan. "One of my babies. Then I gave it to Sam, he changes a lot of the script, he changes a lot of the characters. I really want the situation to help with a lot of the stunts. You don’t want another restaurant, a beach, a boat… I have to find new locations for the fights. And this movie is all about the locations. Mongolia, Siberia, Macau, Hong Kong, Yellow River, Vietnam, construction sites… that helps with a lot of action comedy."
Skiptrace is looking to shoot in September, with X-Men: Days Of Future Past's Fan Bingbing already locked in. Chris Tucker was offered the script, but Chan wasn't keen on his casting as he thought the film would inevitably morph into Rush Hour 4."

Next year, probably Karate Kid 2, then I’m back to the old things again."

Żródło: http://www.empireonline.com/news/story.asp?NID=37544

Pobierz aplikację Filmwebu!

Odkryj świat filmu w zasięgu Twojej ręki! Oglądaj, oceniaj i dziel się swoimi ulubionymi produkcjami z przyjaciółmi.
phones